Click to change image:
- Absolutist frame including OS Stiletto Aero fork
- Integrated dual diameter headset
- Storck carbon UD weave frame and fork
- Proportional tubing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/4″ lower and 1 1/8″ upper bearing headset
- Super size chain stays
- Oversize fork for 1 1/4″ lower bearing
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 68 mm BSA bottom bracket
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 36.6 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 990 grams (frame only)
|Size||ST||TT||TT-EFF||HT||CS||FR||HT °||ST °|
The all-new 2011 Absolutist is perhaps the ultimate expression of “form following function.” Based on the already advanced Absolutist 0.9 the new Absolutist has undergone further developments in design and technology.
The new tuned monocoque offers approximately 20% higher head tube and bottom bracket lateral stiffness without adversely affecting comfort or handling, it’s radically proportioned tubing maximizing stiffness and minimizes weight without compromising ride quality. The unique oversize and tapered head tube features an 1 1/8” upper and 1 1/4” diameter lower bearing to reduce front-end lateral flex, while the ultra-oversized chain stays and lightweight seat stays with enclosed brake bridge-to-seat tube junction are laterally stiffer than other models in the range, transforming every ounce of effort into forward motion. The super-sized Stiletto Aero forks with tapered steerer tube work in perfect harmony with the aggressively proportioned frame.
The new Absolutist combines addictive levels of performance and efficiency with mile after mile of comfortable and confident handling to produce the ultimate race bike.