Click to change image:
- Scenero frame including Stiletto Aero fork
- Storck carbon 3K weave frame with UD fork
- Proportional tubing
- Sloping top tube geometry
- 1 1/8″ integrated headset
- Super size seat and chain stays
- Carbon rear entry dropouts
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 68 mm BSA bottom bracket
- 31.6 mm seatpost diameter
- 36.6 mm seatpost clamp diameter
- Weight from 1,160 grams (frame only)
|Size||ST||TT||TT-EFF||HT||CS||FR||HT °||ST °|
Olympic distance triathlon, marathon distance sportives or hundred meter sprints, the new Scenero offers the perfect balance whether training or competing, with high levels of performance in all disciplines at an entry-level price.
The new aerodynamic down tube, high lateral stiffness bottom bracket & head tube combined with vertically compliant seat stays result in a multipurpose day-to-day frame with awesome performance, comfort, light weight and durability.
The Scenero can be used to train or commute through the week and then win road races on the weekend. Flip the saddle cradle on the P6 seatpost to increase the effective seat tube angle, bolt on a pair of aerobar extensions and you have a hugely efficient triathlon bike. Of course being a Storck it goes without saying that the Scenero is designed and manufactured with an unrivalled level of technology and craftsmanship. If ever there were a true ‘one bike does all’, this is it.